Sales Development Representative - FTSE 250 Company
- £22500 to £35000 per annum + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus
- South West
- Apply by:
- 3rd September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As the industry-leading IT infrastructure provider and a FTSE 250 listed company, we're passionate about providing outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service. We've won countless awards for our company culture, our expertise in the industry and our corporate social responsibility.
We're on the lookout for energetic and ambitious graduates to join us as Sales Development Representatives. With a structured progression path and big earnings potential (£60k in year 3), we can help you achieve your goals. Previous experience or a techy background isn't necessary; all we ask is that you bring your drive, talent and passion so you can kickstart your career in sales.
What you'll be doing:
As an SDR, you'll be securing new business for organisations across the UK including key players in the tech industry such as Microsoft, Dell, Cisco and HPE as well as small innovative start-ups. You'll be an entrepreneur, running your own business, building up your client base while selling IT solutions on their behalf. Control how much you earn and how much you develop.
After building new business while you start out, you'll focus on nurturing these existing relationships, selling more products to fewer clients.
- Driving new business through market research into potential clients, cold calling and email marketing
- Account management and strategic customer relationship management
- Ensuring the best customer service while achieving KPIs, call targets and revenue targets
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and tech days
Our Sales Development Representatives work in a variety of different areas including:
- Corporate(e.g. Small-Medium Business and Enterprise)
- Public Sector(e.g. NHS, Schools, Universities)
- Sales Specialist(specific areas of technology; e.g. Datacentre, Workplace, Network and Security)
What we're looking for:
- Previous sales or customer service experience (preferred but not essential!)
- Career-minded individuals with a passion for the tech industry and sales
- Fun and outgoing individuals who have a natural entrepreneurial flair to build their own client base
- Self-starters who relish continuous learning and are highly organised
- Clear, persuasive and natural communicators
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building rapport with clients and strong relationships with your colleagues
- High earnings potential - uncapped commission structure. Year one OTE £35K with £22.5k base salary
- Performance incentive trips to places like Barbados, Miami, Argentina…just to name a few!
- Clear progression plan with 2 weeks of bespoke sales-focused training when you join
- Ongoing training on technologies, trends and management
- Free breakfast
- Access to Perklife - think activity passes, tech discounts, holidays.
- You'll also get your birthday as an extra day's holiday.
If this sounds up your street, we'd love to hear from you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free