Sales Development Representative (French Speaker)
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (French Speaker)
Salary: £40k basic + £20k OTE
Founded in 2007 to provide cloud-based business solutions to customers, Apptio have gone on to become a one-stop-shop for businesses looking to optimize their IT budgeting, forecasting, and financial analyses. Apptio's products empower business leaders to drive optimal financial performance across their organizations.
This multi-award winning company are changing the way IT operates within businesses around the world, with more than 10,000 TBM community members. This must be why more than 60% of Fortune 100 companies trust Apptio to manage spend across the entire IT portfolio and beyond!
They are now looking for highly motivated, ambitious candidates with a passion for success to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £40,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £60,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Company phone and laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location in the heart of London
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the telephone, email and social media
- Using a variety of tools and techniques, create outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Support senior sales team members on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with prospects, introducing these new leads to the senior sales team
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of Apptio, their technical products and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Liaise closely with other teams in the business through providing market intelligence and optimizing selling productivity
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- This role grants real autonomy and encourages a creative approach when it comes to prospecting; offering excellent progression opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and French
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in target-driven environments
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- An individual who is looking to thrive in a growing organisation and ignite their sales career!
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative french speaker pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Service Analyst - TPP
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission (1st Year OTE: £35,000)
South West, Bristol
Audit Graduate Trainee (Technology Assurance)
London, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Business Development Representative
28000 to 34000
Graduate Business Development Executive
£26K Basic, £35K to £40K
Celsius Graduate Recruitment