Sales Development Representative - AI-Powered Software Startup
- £25000 to £42000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 2nd February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a premium SaaS business headquartered in gorgeous offices on The Thames. We're a disruptive firm with a European presence. Since partnering with the likes of Oracle and Salesforce, we have a combined workforce of over 60 people in the UK and revenues of just under £6m.
We have offices in the UK and plans to expand into continental Europe and the United States, and due to our success, we are looking to expand in all of these locations. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented graduates and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
Every year we hire a select number of juniors to start their commercial careers within our prestigious BDR programme. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Sales and beyond. This is a fast-paced sales role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. After extensive theory and practical training, you'll have exposure to, and contact with, high-profile clients across banking, e-commerce, food, tech and finance.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best from our employees and in return, our graduates will earn a basic salary of £42k in their first year.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress to leadership within 3 years.
- Business Development Representative - £25K + £17K Bonus
- Business Development Manager - £35K + £25K Bonus
- Business Development Manager (Enterprise) - £50K + £50K Bonus
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above from a top 30 UK university - we advise and work with the highest earning companies on the planet and so the intellectual ability understand how they operate is essential
- Character - we need to evidence of achievement - languages, sporting accolades, charitable work. We need someone special
- Native or Fluent in English and/or German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
- The hunger to learn - this scheme is a mixture of work and education. One cannot work without the other
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities from our current client base across the UK;
- Building relationships with C-level clients across startups and SMEs
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer a market-leading £25K base and generous bonuses.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following including discounted gym membership, pension and overseas end of year retreats (last year we rented a yacht in Hvar).
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free