Sales Development Representative - Adyen
Job title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £27k basic (up to £32k OTE)
Sector: E-commerce, payment solutions
A billion dollar e-commerce payments facilitator based in London, Adyen was founded in 2006 with the aim to revolutionise the outdated payments industry. They do this with their innovative, state-of-the-art platform, which evolves in tandem with the ever-changing needs of businesses across the globe.
Adyen are currently in a period of rapid expansion, driven by $240 billion worth of transactions processed in 2019, as well as significant investment from several high-profile venture capitalists. The multi-award winning business are now looking to continue this growth through the addition of bright, driven Sales Development Representatives.
- £27k basic salary
- Up to £32k OTE
- Nights out, social events
- Company training at the client's Amsterdam HQ!
- Pension contributions
- International travel and regular networking events
- Progressive and dynamic team
- Roof terrace overlooking Central London
- Dart board, football, Games consoles and upstairs bar
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Market analysis - identifying potential new markets for success
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and new opportunities
- Proactively engage in prospecting - utilising LinkedIn, strategic emails and the phone with the view to book and attend new business meetings
In addition to plenty of support in this brand new role, you'll also
have access to up to 15 days of industry recognised commercial training
accredited by the ISMM.
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Keen, analytical with great research skills
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative adyen pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Recruitment Consultant - London
20000 to 50000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Client Services Consultant
Up to £27000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Development Programme - Business Management
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Farnborough, Fareham, Hill Head, Swindon
Business Sales Executive - Croner-I
£25000 to 38000 per annum