Sales Development Representative
Role: Sales Development Representative
Salary: 30k Base + Uncapped commission (OTE 45K)
Do you want to start your sales career in a global business, that rewards hard work and talent, allows fast progression, and gives you the opportunity to be extremely successful both financially and professionally?
Are you a dynamic and highly driven individual with a desire to grow new business and develop existing accounts in the Finance sector?
Do you want the prospect to travel with work, receive uncapped commission and progress quicker than in any other industry?
We have an exciting opportunity available in Central London to join a highly motivated and dynamic global sales team. The company is the world’s leading provider of intelligence for the Global Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income Markets and Political Risk, and have continued to grow throughout 2020 and 2021. Working with companies like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, this is truly an exciting opportunity for a driven graduate looking to start their sales career.
Our client is looking for ambitious graduates with outstanding potential to join their business – people who are competitive, driven and want to build a successful career in sales. You will receive excellent training and have a clear path for professional development, with some graduates seeing their first promotion in well under 6 months! There is also a prospect to travel around the globe and meet clients, with recent graduates going across Asia and the US.
They offer an incredible company culture, with regular team nights out and events, target-hitting incentives like Michelin-Star dinners and trips away, and abroad incentives! You’ll be joining a dynamic, hungry and fun sales team that will push you to your full potential. Additionally, full training is provided, with a huge emphasis on helping you progress quickly and increase your earning potential!
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission (recent graduates have earned up to 60k in year 1)
- Meritocratic progression structure down AM and BDM routes, depending on preference and skill – promotion can be done within 6-9 months, but some have done it quicker!
- Hybrid working and the ability to work remotely from ANYWHERE in the world for 1 month of the year
- Travel opportunities in year 1 (roughly 6 trips a year, depending on market)
- Structured SDR training programme internally and externally
- Quarterly lunch clubs with Directors for high performers
- Fun, sociable culture with regular team nights out, sports days and parties
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong Academic Background (2.1 degree)
- Ability to demonstrate a highly motivated personality
- Genuine interest in financial markets through internships/degree or even just reading ‘The Economist’
- Energetic, personable and confident
- Competitive, driven and a want to be the best
- Money motivated
- An ambitious, driven and persistent approach
- Exceeding monthly quotas and KPIs
- Lead generation and prospecting in global markets
- Committed to building a global client base
- Ability to grow existing client accounts
- Building strong relationships/partnerships with c-suite stakeholders
- Interacting with a variety of end users/data managers
- Negotiating user/firmwide contracts and agreements
- Ability to travel will be required (Annually – on average 6 trips worldwide)
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative fintech financesales sdr commission prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Management Trainee - Nottingham
East Midlands, Nottingham
Commercial Manager (£50,000) - TPP
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required) - TPP
Comms & Marketing Executive - TPP