Sales Development Representative
Role: Sales Development Representative
Sector: Fintech / SaaS
Salary: £30k-40k basic DOE + uncapped commission (£55k OTE)
An fintech business with an impressive SaaS product, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to propel their sales career. They help institutional investors globally make informed business decisions through their comprehensive analytics platform, which provides timely, easily actionable insights and data.
If you’re looking to grow within a fast-moving industry as part of a collaborative team then look no further. This business offers an open, fun culture where they take what they do seriously, but don’t take themselves seriously. With regular socials, professional development budgets and being able to work with a global client base, they are looking for someone eager to excel.
As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for bringing in new business for the company. You’ll speak with high level decision makers, build strong relationships with them and work closely with the wider sales role. This role suits someone with some recruitment or sales experience, and a genuine interest in finance/economics.
· Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
· Prospecting into accounts, looking for decision makers and having in-depth conversations
· Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders across the business, and externally with different clients
· Partnering with Account Executives
· Strive for demo goals and targets
· Constant feedback sessions with the wider team
· Regular training and enablement
Who Are You?
· 6 months experience as an SDR or recruiter – you’re happy to pick up the phone!
· Ideally experience in SaaS but not required
· An interest in financial markets, economics, or hedge funds/venture capital/private equity
· Clear communicator and confident persona
· Motivated and driven to hit targets
· Coachable and eager to learn
What You Get
· Uncapped commission on top of your basic salary
· Hybrid working with flexibility
· Professional development budget
· Weekly team drinks
· Monthly team socials
· Fun, collaborative culture
· Clear progression
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Project Management Programme May 2023 - Nationwide
Graduate Client Services Executive (immediate Start)
Buchanan Staffing Group
Business Development Executive - Central London
£30,000 + (30,000 OTE)
Competitive with excellent benefits
London, Scotland, International, International (Europe), Glasgow