Sales Development Representative
Company: ANS Group
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £26k basic + £8k OTE
Sector: IT Services
A leading company within the tech industry, ANS Group have made it their mission to make digital transformation accessible to all. They make enterprise-grade technology, knowledge and processes accessible and affordable for all companies, large or small, no matter the size of their budget.
With 4 decades of success, ANS Group have a 650-strong team of straight-talking tech and business experts. They dare to tackle problems no one else can, be it a digital transformation project for a 2000-person government body or helping a 10-person labels maker take their business online. It is no wonder why they have been hailed the mavericks of the tech industry.
ANS Group are now searching for dynamic, results-driven graduates to join their team and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £26,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £34,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Flexible working - working from home and a fun, modern office space are both options; you have control over where you work
- Free gym membership
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment - you will continually be offered fantastic support, with a great team culture
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location in Manchester!
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the phone, email and social media
- Achieve qualified leads by converting inbound leads and generating leads from targeted account prospecting
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with prospects, introducing these new leads to senior sales teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your personal book of clients through regular contact and impeccable customer services
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of ANS Group, their solutions and the markets which they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with prospective customers
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- This role grants real autonomy and encourages a creative approach when it comes to prospecting; offering excellent progression opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Comfortable working in target-driven environments
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- IT Literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester sales development representative pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Management Trainee - Edinburgh
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Basic: £25,000 TO £35,000 / OTE £40,000 TO £120,000
North West, Liverpool city centre
Graduate Sales Programme
North West, Wilmslow