Sales Development Representative
Company: WP Engine
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £28k basic + £12k OTE
WP Engine are the world's most trusted WordPress technology company, powering the freedom to create on WordPress. A new breed of technology company, they are at the intersection of software innovation and service, delivering a platform that drives business forward faster!
WP Engine's managed WordPress hosting, eCommerce solutions and enterprise offerings power 1.5M digital experiences globally for companies and agencies of all sizes. They're now looking for self-motivated graduates to join their team and establish new relationships and leads for the business!
With headquarters in Austin, Texas and offices and employees around the world, WP Engine is an exciting, global enterprise that will take your career to the next level!
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £40,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Home office stipend
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Workplace flexibility
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of WP Engine, their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversation with clients
- Achieve qualified leads by converting inbound leads and generating leads from targeted account prospecting
- Work with inbound and outbound leads to generate an interest in the company offering and schedule in meetings with key decision makers
- Expand relationships with prospects and clients, allowing them to understand the full advantages of WP Engine's WordPress solutions
- Use effective sales techniques to uncover those customer needs that can be addressed through WP Engine's solutions
- Articulate the benefits of using WP Engine's solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, with the ability and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Team plater, with the ability to work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Audit Intensive Graduate Programme - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
NEW Graduate Management Trainee - London
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
NEW Graduate Management Trainee - Oxford
South East, Oxford
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Audit Graduate Trainee (Privately-Owned Business)
South East, South West, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire