Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £35,000 basic + £15,000 commission OTE + Stock
Our client is a retention intelligence company, meaning they give their clients the intelligence they need to retain customers.
The founder Led IT Operations at Credit Suisse, followed by CTO and Head of Customer Success EMEA for AppDynamics (acquired by Cisco for $3.7bn) growing the business from $170m to $550m revenue in 2 years .
He noticed that there was lots of technology to enable and empower business development but that the Customer Success function was relying on reactive behaviours from the Customer Success team. He wanted to build a platform that would observe what was going on when customers were using technology to give companies insights into what they needed to do to retain customers.
This Company are developing a powerful machine learning platform that informs subscription businesses which enterprise customers they need to focus on, and what actions they need to take to increase loyalty.
They want to change how businesses engage with their customers by harnessing the power of technology, which will require a strong technical team.
Backed by some of the top early stage investors in Europe – including LocalGlobe and Mulesoft founder Ross Mason They have already started working with customers, including some of the fastest growing companies in the world. So far they have raised $7.6M!
This Company is right at the beginning of its journey and due to the insane leadership team and investors backing it, it is set to become a Unicorn in the future. This is an opportunity for two Sales Development Representatives to join right at the beginning and play a huge part in building this Company.
What you will get:
- £35,000 + £15,000
- Generous stock options for all employees at all levels
- Generous Bupa private medical insurance
- £80 flexible monthly wellness allowance on a prepaid card that you can use on things like gyms, yoga, healthy food or whatever else makes you feel healthy outside of work
- Stunning modern private offices full of plants in a Victorian building overlooking Liverpool Street station with meeting rooms open to all, breakout spaces, dedicated desks, large screens throughout to share ideas and fridges full of soft drinks, beer, snacks & fresh fruit
- Annual £500 learning and development budget for every employee on a prepaid card to spend on books, training courses, exams, or anything else which helps you progress at work
- 27 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Completely free mental health support including therapy and chat sessions through Spill on demand
- Office fresh fruit & snacks, weekly lunches, monthly team nights out, quarterly team events and an annual 2-day retreat (in 2021 we hired sailing yachts to the Isle of Wight)
- Customers come first - We go above and beyond in everything we do; always on the lookout for ways to make our customers happier
- Leadership is a state of mind - We all behave like leaders: accountable, inspiring, and willing to play an active role across the business
- Everyone on the same team - We support each other, learn together and share in each other’s successes. It’s our collective responsibility to look out for each other
- Ambition followed by execution - We’re passionate and brave, but always follow through on our big ideas, turning plans into detailed action
- Respect is our default - We treat everyone with kindness, act with integrity, and celebrate the diversity that makes our teams special
We are looking for candidates who are energetic and eager to learn. This role is open to candidates with NO experience!
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative saas business sdr bdr venatrix
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Banking Services - London
Graduate Production Support Analyst - UK
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruiters – Award Winning Recruitment (London)
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide