Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £22-26k basic salary + £10-15k OTE
A leading technology provider, Salesfire is a multi-award winning SaaS platform that specialises in conversion rate optimisation, intelligent personalisation and on-site search solutions. Converting visitors into customers, over 1,500 users trust Salesfire with ensuring they're providing a personalised on-site experience to over 4 million customers a day.
Since their humble beginnings in 2017, Salesfire was developed to replicate the experience of an in-store sales assistant, online. Having demonstrated significant growth through a pandemic, with 49 team members, 600+ clients and 45 million + orders influenced, Salesfire are now prepared to accelerate growth in the UK market place.
Salesfire are now looking for highly motivated, passionate graduates to join their team and take their software offering to the next level. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
Sales Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000-26,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £41,000
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will receive fantastic, bespoke training!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment - you will continually be offered fantastic support, with a great team culture
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - from Friday's breakfast, award ceremonies and staff parties
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location
Sales Development Representative Role:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Salesfire, their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Build your own personal book of clients by engaging and establishing a professional rapport with key individuals through a mixture of outbound calling and email sequences and existing members from Salesfire's database
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with prospects, introducing these new leads to the senior sales team
- Identify and approach new businesses to demonstrate the capabilities of Salesfire
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- This role grants real autonomy and encourages a creative approach when it comes to prospecting; offering excellent progression opportunities
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- A basic understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing
- Comfortable working in a target-driven environment
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ideally, you'll have a proven track record with some selling experience (no matter how small!)
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales development representative pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Black Heritage Talent Insight Programme - Deal Advisory - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Development Graduate - Newcastle
North East, Newcastle upon Tyne
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2022 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Cloud Engineer – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Delivery Consultant
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission (1st Year OTE: £30,000)
South West, Bristol
Tax Graduate Programmes - EY - Nationwide