Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £30k basic salary + £12k OTE
The forerunner in the fast-moving fintech world, Enfuce are revolutionising payments for fintechs, banks and merchants. By combining industry expertise, innovative technology and compliance, they are providing cloud-based services that are fast to implement, easy to use, fully compliant and authorized by the financial authorities.
Innovating the payment industry since 2016, Enfuce's five co-founders brainstormed ways to rebuild payments from the ground up together. Having gone from strength to strength, they now employ 100+ driven professionals in the Nordics and has close to 16 million end-users on its platform.
They are now looking for highly motivated, ambitious graduates to join their team and ensure that they continue to keep ahead of the competition. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £42,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Incentive company holidays that reward success
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic offices in central London
- Build your own personal book of clients by engaging and establishing a professional rapport with individuals through a mixture of inbound leads, existing members from Enfuce's database, as well as being free to research and contact outbound prospects
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Using a variety of tools and techniques, create outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of Enfuce, their offerings and the markets they operate within in order to have valuable conversations with prospects
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- This role grants real autonomy and encourages a creative approach when it comes to prospecting; offering excellent progression opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Comfortable working in target-driven environments
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- IT Literate
- Positive can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Banking Services - London
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Business Development Graduate - Newcastle
North East, Newcastle upon Tyne
Risk Consulting (Internal Audit) Graduate Trainee
London, West Midlands, Birmingham