Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £33,000 + £15,000 Basic
We are working with one of the leading service providers of cybersecurity to some of the World’s largest and most well-known brands. Cybersecurity is at the forefront of every single board discussion now, and companies will invest heavily in keeping their data secure. Our client are looking for their first Sales Development Representative to join their team, growing to 15 by the end of next year. This is an opportunity for a graduate or someone early on in their career, or someone looking to make a career change, to supercharge their future by being the first SDR in an organisation, which means huge scope for progression (and they need you to progress quickly as they grow!). This company work with huge names from massive financial banks to well-known estate agents - every organisation need cybersecurity so the opportunity to sell to different industries is endless.This is a role for someone who is comfortable dealing with super sensitive situations - for example, a clients network has been breached, and the hackers are demanding £4 million per day - and who wants to operate in a fast-paced, high pressured but highly rewarding environment.Due to the nature of this opportunity, it will go quickly so hit APPLY today.
WHY IS CYBERSECURITY AN EXCITING PLACE TO BE?
- Organisations can never be fully protected, its scary its exciting, hackers are insanely clever and this company are on the forefront of that
- Its on the forefront of every single board discussion now – companies will spend huge amounts of money to keep their data secure.
- There are laws coming out where this is going to be in place so organisations HAVE to invest in cybersecurity and this company are market leaders.
- The global cybersecurity market size is forecast to grow to 345.4 billion U.S. dollars by 2026
- You will never not have a job or extensive earning opportunity in cybersecurity.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Wants to do well in a sales career and hit the ground running.
- Someone who wants to have a bit of a laugh - We are a serious company and lots from an IT background but we want to have fun
- You get one word answers from prospects, you have to be able to deal with this.
- Someone who loves communicating with different characters and finds it fascinating
Responsible for building pipeline, identifying and qualifying potential new customers
Identifying and generating new business opportunities through a mix of inbound and outbound calls (lots of inbound for this company - examples of SDR’s booking 21 meetings per week from inbound leads)
Identify key decision makers to target
Educating and development prospects leading to hand-off to Account Executives
Targeted on booking meetings
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london marketing jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london sales development representative saas business sdr venatrix
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Cloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Graduate Business Management Scheme
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Verwood, Nuneaton, Durham, Liverpool city centre
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000 OTE
Sales Development Representative
£35,000 Basic + £15,000 Commission + Share Options