Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative, Spanish Speaker - Featurespace
Location: Liverpool St, London
Salary: £32k basic (+ competitive OTE)
Featurespace's unique platform is relied upon by more than 30 major global financial institutions. HSBC, Worldpay, Natwest Group, ClearBank and many, many more have chosen to partner with them thanks to their unique, innovative solution.
The world leader in Enterprise Financial Crime prevention for fraud, they're dedicated to making the world a safer place for their clients - their Tech combats the enormous issue posed by fraud and financial crime.
Featurespace are now looking for energetic, organised and motivated individuals to come in as Spanish speaking Sales Development Representatives. Successful candidates will undertake serious research in order to understand the marketplace, to adeptly target prospects and to generate a strong pipeline of business. They offer excellent, continuous training that includes a nationally accredited Sales qualification (worth in excess of £10k!) and a structured progression plan for their hires.
Sales Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28k
- Competitive OTE/Commission taking your total package higher
- Flexible working practices, with excellent career growth, professional development and career opportunities
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential. You'll be enrolled on a free professional sales qualification, worth in excess of £10k alone!
- Discounts on gym membership and remote exercise classes
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes, stock options, quarterly bonus awards
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fantastic offices and social, inclusive culture - regular team building events
- Comprehensive pension and healthcare schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
Sales Development Representative Role:
- Execute on cold calling and email campaigns to develop leads
- Build a lead pipeline for Sales Executives
- Qualify all inbound leads and outbound leads
- Participate in social media campaigns
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Shadow and take part in meetings with sales representatives
- Attend industry events with the purpose of prospecting for new leads and ensure that leads are properly recorded and qualified in Salesforce
- Accurately reflect in Salesforce.com the status of accounts, opportunities, leads and meetings
- Ensure the accuracy of your customer's contact data in Salesforce.com
Sales Development Representative:
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - personable
- Passion for tech and finance
- Goal orientated and driven, with a growth mind-set
- Comfortable thinking on your feet, adaptable
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ideally, you'll have a proven track record with some selling experience (no matter how small!)
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales development representative pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £40,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Graduate Programmes in Consulting with PwC
London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Commercial and Sales Graduate Programme - DCC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, International (Europe)