Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
£30,000 basic + £10,000 commission
This Company uses cutting-edge AI technology to give brand name companies like Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner the key to improving their customer experience. The Company are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In their 6 years they’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. The Company was recently voted into 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and was 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000.
They have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Sales Development Representative to play a big part as an integral member of the Sales team. The Sales Development Representative will be the initial voice of our sales process and will work to identify and qualify new opportunities for partnerships within the Company. They will work in tandem with Account Executives and Growth team and have a fantastic opportunity to develop their career in sales.
One of the core company values is that The Right Team is Key and they are hoping that the right person shares this belief and wants to work collaboratively while making a big contribution to the growth and success of the company.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
● Identify and source relevant sales leads
● Build and develop strong relationships with prospective clients
● Use your holistic knowledge of the company’s product and service offering to act as an
ambassador and advisor to potential clients
● Perform regular prospective outreach using a variety of channels including over the
phone, email, and social media
● Support marketing efforts and follow up on inbound leads garnered from the company
website, events, and campaigns
● Develop an excellent knowledge of the customer experience space by performing
market research and staying up to date with industry movements
● Develop and implement your own outbound campaigns to develop your territory and key
● Work closely with the Account Executive and Growth team to achieve overall commercial
What we’re looking for:
● A collaborative team player who cares deeply about the success of the wider business
● Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, a customer-centric and consultative approach to working
● Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
● The ability to ask effective questions, listen actively and analyse key information
● The ability to identify and address the needs of prospective clients
● Resourcefulness and the ability to find impactful information and approaches
● Great time and project management skills
● The ability to tell stories using data and craft effective messaging and content
● An understanding of Customer Experience and what makes a great customer journey
● You’re digitally savvy and have the ability to embrace and master new technology
● You have a “can-do” attitude and take the initiative to develop both the business and
● You’re adaptable, coachable, and driven to continuously improve and strengthen your
Degree level education and additional languages are also helpful, but not necessary.
Why join this Company - straight from the horse's mouth!
● A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
● We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
● Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
● A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance,
physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each
year of service
● 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every
year of service up to 5 years
● Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
● Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
● Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
● Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london marketing jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london sales development representative saas business london venatrix
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Sales Development Representative - SDR
Salary description to £32,000 + £12,000
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Graduate Programme - Lloyd's
Graduate Business Development Manager
£24,000 Base £50,000 OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment