Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £25K - £28K (£35K - £40K OTE)
Location: Manchester City Centre (Hybrid)
Sector: FinTech / Finance / Sales
Start Date: Flexible (ASAP)
Did you know that The UK Fintech sector generates revenue of £6.6bn per year? It's one of the fastest growing Tech sectors in the UK, and Prime is partnered with the fastest growing FinTech company outside of London.
Since their inception in 2012, they've grown massively and now occupy a state-of-the-art office in Manchester (with views of the city). In addition to their impressive growth, they have developed a piece of software that is revolutionising the way that businesses make payments. As such, large reputable businesses such as ITV, Admiral, TalkTalk, Sainsbury's Bank, Primark, Boohoo, Krispy Kreme, and Pretty Little Thing are already utilising their services.
Due to continued demand for their software, they are now looking to add a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to the team in Manchester. As an SDR, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact to potential prospects, with the objective of booking in appointments/demos for the corporate sales team. You'll be passed qualified leads from the marketing team and will use this information to effectively sell the benefits of the product. This will include; cold calling, LinkedIn messaging & cold outreach emails.
Why would you want to work here?
- 2023 Certified Great Place to Work
- 2023 Best Workplaces to Work in Tech
- 2023 Glassdoor 4.7 * rating
- Length of service awards
- Colleague of month awards
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays). Increases year on year!
- Birthday off
- Holiday purchase Scheme
- Free Gym Membership scheme
- 'Work from anywhere for a month' scheme. If you want to work from Bali? Do it!
- Regular team building days, nights out, Summer/Christmas party
- Training (both internally and externally).
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Graduates are preference BUT if not that's fine too. Need to be of graduate calibre.
- SDR/Finance experience is preferential but not essential.
- Proven track record of hitting/exceeding targets and expectation. Could be during studies, previous work experience or sports/hobbies.
- Positive mindset. Sales can be tough - how do you respond? Keep going!
- Be a driven & motivated individual. 65% of the current managerial team started out as an SDR. Why can't that be you in 12 months?
What are you waiting for... Interviews taking place as soon as next week! Apply NOW or get in touch with Charlotte Morris from This is Prime directly via LinkedIn.
If this role isn't for you, who do you know? We offer £250 for any successful referrals. Feel free to send over their details and we will let you know if they're placed!