Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (French Speaker)
Location: London (although currently remote)
Salary: £35k basic, plus £10-12k OTE
Sector: Market Research
Quantilope is an insights automation platform that empowers brands with faster, better and more efficient research. In just 7 years, they've received $28 million of Series B funding and grown their presence across continents.
They're now looking for a number of bi-lingual Sales Development Representatives, that speak French as well as English, that are excited to embark on a career with a disruptive Tech enterprise. As well as your core sales responsibilities, you'll enjoy exposure with other functions including Customer Success, Marketing and Client Development - there are many global opportunities to grow within Quantilope!
Sales Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of between £35k
- OTE/Commission that could take your total package up to £47k!
- Mobile and Laptop with a position that is initially remote, with the option to go into the office
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - Quantilope are cross-functional and transparent, all voices and perspectives valued and everyone can make a difference. Promotion within 12 months is very achievable
- Annual international team trips!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Comprehensive healthcare & pension options
Sales Development Representative Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive working knowledge of Quantilope's marketplace, competitors and professional sales under the coaching of experienced experts
- Engage with and qualify key decision makers and leaders, starting new conversations every day
- Work closely with Account Executives, marketers and leaders
- Build and grow foundational understanding of popular sales strategies and industry practices
- Ensure Quantilope improves - constantly reflect on and look at ways to streamline process, product and service
- Regularly perform prospect outreach over the phone and by social selling through modern technologies and channels
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and French
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis, and be unafraid to try new things
- Fantastic work ethic and resilient with a highly positive attitude and growth mind-set
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...