Sales Development Representative
Fast-growth medical tech SaaS company looking for Sales
Development Representatives to join their team!
Location - Dinnington (South Yorkshire)
- Selling into a hugely growing / scaleable industry
- Raised over £1Million in funding over the past 18 months
- £28K basic salary + £7-£14K OTE Year 1
Full Job Description
Our client is an exciting and disruptive SaaS company looking to modernise an “old school” industry! Founded in 2017, this company’s story is one of entrepreneurship and saw business minds with a genuine desire to help people come together to make a difference. They are aiming to change the way care is delivered by providing a software platform to care homes that can deliver actionable data and insights to aid the care of residents.
In the aftermath of COVID-19, care homes are going to be under more scrutiny and will need to be regulated appropriately, meaning that this technology will play a key part moving forward!
The product has huge scalability and the company has ambitions to make it applicable in other areas of the medical industry.
- Responsible for building pipeline, identifying and qualifying
potential new customers
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities
- Reaching out to prospects generated via various marketing strategies and tools
- Identify key decision makers to target
- Educate prospects on your technology and aim to book in meeting for your senior sales team.
- Consistent update and maintenance of data on CRM system including accurate activity and lead qualification information.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growth company at the forefront of an evolving industry. The product is hugely scalable meaning there is huge earning and progression opportunities. As with the nature of a start-up you will be exposed to all parts of the business and learn directly from founding members!
Type of person:
- You should be passionate about wanting to help the care industry
• Outgoing, friendly & approachable
• Candidates must be able to drive / have a car
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales development representative recruitment gbp 28k 14k venatrix
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Sales Graduate Management Programme
£37,000 per annum
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Recruitment Consultant - London
20000 to 50000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Salary + uncapped commission structure
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
North West, Manchester
NEW Marketing and Sales Graduate
4Michael Page International Recruitment Ltd