Sales Development Representative
- 28,000 depending on experience + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Machine Learning powered SaaS Company. Sales Development Representative Role. £28,000 basic + £15,000 commission.
Our client is an exciting Machine Learning Company that has just raised its Series A funding and is doubling in size this year. The company is headquartered in California and has spent the last 3-years building its client base in the EMEA Market. The platform enables FTSE100 companies to have a view of their entire market landscape and get the right adverts to the right customers at the right time. The company already has an exciting client list including Asos, River Island and Deloitte and are now looking for 3 Venatrix Sales Development Representatives to help them win new logo customers.
You will be joining an established and close-knit team with a very energetic and experienced leader. The UK Sales Team work with some of the World’s biggest Retail, Finance, Travel, Gaming and Automotive brands and it is the role of the Sales Development Representative to book meeting with decision makers within these organisations. This company sells a complex enterprise level SaaS platform so you will learn how to influence decision makers within some of the World’s biggest brands and understand their ‘search’ environments. Don’t worry if you have no idea about search marketing - you’ll get all the training you need - but you must be confident in understanding complex ideas, and articulating those ideas to C-Level decision makers
- -Outbound prospecting to potential clients via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- contact, qualify and follow up opportunities, through outbound calls and emails.
- -Engaging prospects in consultative discovery to understand their competitive landscape and intelligence requirements.
- -Take a consultative approach and propose solutions based on the Company Value Proposition, leveraging case studies and user cases.
-Meet, if not exceed, monthly targets and document activity within Salesforce.
- -Work in close partnership with an Account Executive to map out and efficiently prospect to an industry vertical.
Benefits and fun stuff
- -Amazing earning potential. Uncapped commission, weekly incentives and more.
- -Join a Post Series A Company with an extremely fast growth trajectory.
- -Flexible working environment, where you are given the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time and workload.
- -Every employee gets given stock options from day one.
- -Unlimited holiday.
- -Vibrant, modern office in Central London with skyline view!
- -Free lunch every Friday, and complimentary snacks and drinks.
- -Lots of social activities to join in. Regular off-sites, bake-offs, office table tennis tournaments and much more!
Sign up for job alerts - its free