Sales Development Representative
- £35K Basic + £15k OTE + benefits + OTE + expenses
- 23rd October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is an exciting American Software-As-A-Service company that is penetrating the UK Market and looking for exceptional graduates to take on the Sales Development Representative Role. The company is crazy about its culture and has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and as one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies by Crains.
The company sells a marketing technology solution that helps e-commerce brands such as Charlotte Tillbury, Nike, HelloFresh and Samsonite understand who their online customers are and target them in a personalised way. The company has over 300 global customers and since landing in the UK in 2018, it is on a mission to expand further into European markets.
The company has offices in New York City and London and is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so they have created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love going to work.
Number of employees:
400 in the UK and 50 in the growing London office
-Uniqlo, Samsonite, Avis, ClassPass, Charlotte Tilbury, Harrods, Clarks, Nike, Mountain
-You will be booking meetings within the e-commerce and retail sector
-You will be targeting C-Suite executives and will be incentivised to book meetings as high up the chain as possible
- You will have the opportunity to shadow on meetings and you will run all communication with the client right up until the deal is closed
-Our client has a ‘Milestones’ and a structured development programme which will see your seniority and salary increase throughout the course of the first year. The next and most obvious step would be for you to become a Business Development Director (Sales person) or Team Leader or move into Client Partnerships.
You will go to New York for a 1-week sales and product induction. You will essentially complete a degree in Digital Marketing and you will have ongoing training throughout your time at the company.
- The company work ‘Summer Hours’ in the summer and you will finish at 2pm every Friday
- In Winter this becomes ‘Cocktail of the Week’ – each team has to make a cocktail every week and distribute it amongst the company (funded by the company). There will be lots of social activities!
- Every Friday a cooked breakfast is served
-£45 monthly gym contribution
-You can expense your phone bill
Sign up for job alerts - its free