Sales Development Representative
- £27,500 + £15,000 OTE + benefits + OTE + expenses
- 1st October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Award-winning Tech startup in the sustainability space. Fast-paced role with huge earning potential and mission to make the world ‘GREEN’.
£27,500 Basic Salary + £15,000 OTE
An award-winning Tech startup is looking to hire exceptional individuals to join the company as Sales Development Representatives. Founded in 2013, the company’s software is a groundbreaking cloud platform that uses software to reduce the carbon footprint of organisations that are printing large volumes of marketing collateral. The company is a Norwegian startup whose CEO left school at 16 to join the Special Boat Services and specialised in under water explosives. He then became the CEO of a well-known Telecommunications company but left because he wanted to create an organisation that had more of a moral purpose and would have no hierachical structure. Its clients are multi-million-dollar turnover enterprises and they love working with this company because its technology reduces their carbon footprint by up to 30%. With offices in London and San Francisco, the company’s sales team has grown by 300% in the last year; now, they want to take on graduates to help build on their success by winning new business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding graduate to build a career in a company at the very forefront of technological innovation and sustainability.
As Graduate SDR, you will be responsible for identifying and targeting prospective clients, and working with the senior Sales team to win new business. In particular, you will:
· Gain a deep understanding of the software and its commercial benefits.
· Identify prospective clients, and research their businesses to determine a need for the solution.
· Build relationships with prospective clients, both by responding to inbound leads and by reaching out to people using the phone, email and social media.
· Book meetings for the senior Sales team to attend.
· Represent the company at industry events.
Why do I want this job?
· Begin your career in a company at the very forefront of technological innovation.
· Be part of a company that is not only commercially driven but also making the world a better place
· You will receive a lot of training, both formally and on-the-job, and will learn Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
· Join a rapidly-growing company and expect to play a crucial role in its development, and to be provided with plentiful opportunities to develop and progress. In the team’s words, “no one is too junior to get involved!”
· Highly competitive.
· Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Track record of commercial success.
· Strong interest in new technologies and sustainability
If you believe you have the ambition, entrepreneurial mindset and flare for technology to thrive in this role, submit your CV to apply today. Please note that as we receive over 70 applications per position we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
Sign up for job alerts - its free