Sales Development Representative
- £25000 to £26000 per annum depending on experience + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 22nd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client are one of the leading providers of news and intelligence specifically for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets.
For more than three decades, my client has provided essential intelligence that informs and empowers the world's professional investors, economists, and central bankers. Known as the gold standard in macro-economic news, their strength lies in providing exclusive primary information and insight from policymakers and officials worldwide.
The Sales Development Representative position sits within the sales team. Your day to day will involve selling my client's intelligence and products to banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions.
You will be using a sophisticated platform through Bloomberg to interact with these clients and explain the benefits that my client can service them with. You will also be researching and mapping target companies and key sectors.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- A genuine interest in finance and continual awareness of what's going on in the finance world
- Russell group university and a 2.1 degree (finance, economics or business degrees are preferred but not compulsory).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
My client have a strong progression structure - you will spend 6-8 months as an SDR. You will then you have the option to move into either a more senior business development role or an account management role.
My client invest a lot into the training and development of their employees. Training includes:
- a week long intensive training session with an external trainer
- six weeks of tailored one-on-one training
- additional support through mentors on a continual basis
Sign up for job alerts - its free