Sales Development Representative
- £35,000 basic + £15,000 commission + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 17th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Within the last 10-years this Californian headquartered company has dominated the US market in its space and is now looking to do the same in EMEA. This company has opened a brand-new office in Central London, hired an awesome VP Sales (who is ex SalesForce) and is now looking for a team of Rockstar SDRs.
You will be in good company if you join this company, the founders have already sold 2 SaaS companies to Oracle for $400 million and SalesForce, for $800 million. The company has raised over $100M in investment funding and is invested in by IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders, and founders. You will be amongst the best of the best and you MUST be someone that wants to join a fast-growth, pre-IPO company and understand the benefit that this type of business will have on your sales career.
This company sells a software platform that enables companies to review information about products they may want to buy. The company already calls Ford, Adobe, Nike, EBay and Facebook its clients in the US.
· You will be a Graduate Sales Development Representative and as the company is still a ‘start-up’ you will have the opportunity to build this function in the business and make the role your own
· You will be hunting down new business opportunities and booking meetings for the sales team
· You will travel to client meetings and events in Europe on a regular basis
· You will be buddied up with a senior sales person who will mentor you and help you with your sales strategy
What will you receive:
· Basic salary of £35,000 + £15,000 OTE
· MacBook Pro + tech stack
· 2-week Sales Training Bootcamp in Chicago
· Unlimited holiday!
· You will be a ‘people-person’ who can build relationships with clients quickly. You must have an interest in Fintech and a desire to be part of a fast-growth business where no two days will be the same.
Sign up for job alerts - its free