Sales Development Representative
- 28,000 basic + £12,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 17th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Within the last 2-years this French Italian start-up company has won over 600 international clients and raised over $20 million in investment funding. Based out of the brand-new WeWork in Paddington and backed by heavy weight investors, this company is set to triple its growth in 2019. Venatrix has already placed one graduate here who has had a promotion within the first year and is about to close one of the biggest deals that the company has ever closed in EMEA. The company is now looking for another graduate sales person from Venatrix.
This company sells a Fintech mobile solution and application that helps its clients increase revenue by managing and understanding employee spending. The technology acts as a virtual bank account (think Monzo for business) that gives employees instant access to assigned funds that they might need to use to win deals. This company is the market leader in the UK and the software can integrate with other market leading software e.g. Salesforce and QuickBooks. The company and is looking for a Graduate Partnerships Manager to look after technology partner relationships and increase revenue through the partner channel.
· You will be a Graduate Sales Development Representative and as the company is still a ‘start-up’ you will have the opportunity to build this function in the business and make the role your own
· You will be dealing with inbound leads only and booking meetings for the sales team
· You will travel to client meetings on a regular basis in London and the rest of Europe
· You will manage the full sales cycle from end to end so will have the opportunity to fast-track your personal development
What will you receive:
· Basic salary of £28,000 + £12,000 OTE
· MacBook Pro + tech stack
· On the job intensive training from the Sales Director
WeWork perks including discounted gym membership, free food and alcohol taps, awesome working environments!
· You will be a ‘people-person’ who can build relationships with clients quickly. You must have an interest in Fintech and a desire to be part of a fast-growth business where no two days will be the same.
Sign up for job alerts - its free