Sales Development Representative
- £27K + £10K OTE + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 10th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Business Development Representative
£27K + £10K OTE
Disruptive technology for the legal sector.
Want to work at a fast-growth start-up whose technology is set to revolutionise how companies interact with their lawyers?
Law firms are paid by the hour and are notorious for invoicing clients late, when it’s difficult to resolve disputes over how many hours were worked and when. Our client’s software allows companies to track how long their lawyers spend on their cases in real time, to forecast their future legal expenditure, and to save a significant chunk of money on fees. Legal firms love it because it decreases disputes, and increases their profits by minimising non-payment of invoices. This revolutionary software has just gone to market, and the company are looking for a Graduate Business Development Representative with the ambition, vision and people skills to help them win new clients in the enterprise space.
· Gain a deep understanding of the solution and its commercial benefits.
· Work with the senior Sales team to win clients in the enterprise space.
· Your role will be to book meetings and demos for the senior Sales team to attend.
· This is a strategic Sales role- you’ll spend a lot of your time doing market research to ensure you’re approaching the right clients, and devising strategies to win them.
· Use your writing skills to create succinct and compelling Sales emails- you’ll do 80% of business via email, and about 20% over the phone.
Why do I want this job?
· Begin your career at a company full of ambitious, intelligent people whose mission it is to disrupt the legal industry.
· Work at a company that believes in graduate potential, and wants to see you progress into an Account Management role after around 12 months.
· Develop product and industry knowledge, as well as Sales skills, that will set you up for a high-flying career in business and tech.
· Play a vital role in a fast-growth start-up whose product has won huge brand-name clients after just three months on the market.
· A recent University graduate with a 2.1 or above.
· Hungry for success in a commercial role.
· High-energy and hard-working.
If you believe you have the hunger, ambition and vision to grab hold of this opportunity with both hands, submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today. This exclusive opportunity is likely to be in high demand, so please make sure your application demonstrates why we should be working with you.
Sign up for job alerts - its free