Sales Development Representative
- £30,000 basic + £12,000 Commission + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 22nd June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
An incredible real time data platform is looking for focused, driven individuals who understand the power of this technology.
£30,000 basic plus £12,000 OTE
Our client is a real time data platform which takes milliseconds to react to how users act online, in comparison to its competitors which take 24 hours. Our client’s platform enables online publishers and brands to almost immediately react to how a customer or reader is acting online. The technology is built on ‘Edge Computing’ which is a new innovative way of processing data on the device that it is being viewed (e.g. a smartphone) as opposed to sending it to the cloud and back. The value of this solution is that brands such as Amazon and Buzzfeed, or publishers such as The Evening Standard and The Mirror, can launch appropriate content and adverts for the consumer reading or shopping (across all platforms) even before the page has loaded. This leads to a bigger impact, greater and more personalised user experience, and increased customer loyalty and purchasing potential.
· Gain a deep understanding of the technology and its commercial benefits
· Create your own pipeline
· Generate leads in relevant industries and spaces
· Book meetings for the Sales Directors
· Manage smaller accounts
· Previous Venatrix graduates have progressed into SDR Team Leader, Sales Director and have opened offices in New York
Why do I want this job?
· Company is tipped to achieve billion dollar valuation within the next 5-years
· Share options
· Supercharge your sales career in a company that can do what others can’t in milliseconds
· Be at the forefront of constant technological revolution in a space which all brands and publishers will need to keep their readers/customers happy
· Be part of a young, sociable, but focused team who are committed to turning this company into a multibillion pound business
· Be mentored by people who have headed up teams in some of the biggest companies on the planet e.g Ex Sales Director of Google
This is a world-class opportunity for a high-calibre graduate. You should be smart, focused, with impeccable communication skills, and inspired by technology and the possibilities that a data platform like this can bring.
Sign up for job alerts - its free