Sales Development Representative
- €30,000 to €35,000 basic + 20% bonus (paid + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses
- Apply by:
- 7th March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Work on key accounts for an industry-leading Rec-tech business. Great company culture and fantastic perks.
Venatrix is seeking an exceptional Sales Development Representative to join an industry-leading Recruitment technology business. The company’s software is a recruitment platform that helps source highly skilled, in-demand tech candidates for a range of businesses from start-up to large enterprises. he company started out where all the hottest tech firms do, in San Francisco! They now have many offices across the world and have grown to 270 people during their short time trading. 50% of their workforce in the HQ in San Fran are technical people as they place so much pride in their solution being the best out there for user experience.
As a Sales Development Representative, your overall objectives will be generating new business for the company. You will:
* Create a great first impression to our prospective clients by providing them with a meaningful experience and overview of the company’s value
* Prospect for new business opportunities
* Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling email campaigns
* Organize and attend local events to drive awareness of the company brand and engage directly with prospects
* Achieve individual and team weekly KPIs
* Become a subject matter expert to educate potential customers on the value of our platform
* Meet and exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
* Take on a role in which you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact upon a successful and rapidly-growing business.
* Work for a company with exceptional customer satisfaction and sell a business-essential solution.
* There is a clear and structured progression path into Senior Account Management, where you will be given some of the company’s biggest accounts to look after.
* One week’s training in San Francisco
Fun stuff: culture, perks and benefits
* Unlimited vacation
* Monthly contribution to phone and gym memberships (circa £80)
* Catered lunch everyday
* Flexible working hours
* Equity upon joining for when the company goes to IPO
* 1-2 years commercial experience.
* Educated to degree level with strong academic record.
* Proven record of excellence in Sales.
* Hungry, motivated and proactive.
* Excited to advance your career in an exciting start-up
Sign up for job alerts - its free