Sales Development Representative
- £25,000 basic + 10,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 14th March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Opportunity to join a SalesForce Ecosystem company as their first Junior Sales Person.
Venatrix is working with an exciting start-up organisation that has recently launched their product on the SalesForce App Exchange. The product is a travel and expenses SaaS solution that integrates seamlessly with the SalesForce platform and enables companies to measure the opportunity cost of deals. The company has 15 people split across offices in Central London and Seattle. This is an opportunity to be the first Junior Sales person that this company hires and work closely alongside the CEO and VP Sales and shadow them on meetings and learn how to close deals. The company currently calls the largest media agency in the world its flagship client.
As Sales Development Representative, your overall aim will be to win new business for the company in target client organisations. Day-to-day, you will:
* Gain a deep understanding of the solution and its commercial benefits.
* Work with the senior Sales team to develop strategies to target prospective customers.
* Contact prospective customers over the phone, email and social media.
* Respond to inbound leads.
* Attend tradeshows and company events – you will go to the numerous events that SalesForce run on a yearly basis sometimes in Europe/US.
* Have fun – the VP Sales is a big believer in paying healthy commission cheques and taking his team out to reward success.
Why do I want this job?
* Begin your career on a high with a SalesForce App Exchange company as the first sales person.
* Work at a company full of super-smart people with a relaxed culture- flexi-hours and casual clothes are company policy!
* You will be among the first graduates to be employed by this company in the UK- at the rate it’s growing, this will mean great things for your career.
* Gain Sales skills and industry insight that will benefit you throughout your career.
Perks and benefits
* Free breakfast and lunch every day.
* PT sessions on a Friday.
* A MacBook & Iphone .
* Trips abroad.
* Passionately ambitious.
* A quick thinker.
* A lifelong learner who takes criticism on board.
* Good fun!
Sign up for job alerts - its free