Sales Development Representative
- £25,000 basic + 10,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 7th March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This is an exclusive opportunity to join a disruptive technology company whose solution helps other businesses find new prospects to target. Good business prospects are like gold dust to companies, and this company’s solution has set them on a trajectory to success- with offices in London and New York, it counts Instagram Micro among its portfolio of high-octane clients.
As Sales Development Representative, you’ll have front line exposure to new business prospects. You will be working behind-the-scenes to create prospects for the senior Sales team by researching companies, developing Marketing campaigns that will help attract new business, cleansing customer data and dealing with inbound enquiries.
This is a six-month role that will see you learning about the solution and receiving extensive training on-the-job; next, you’ll move to a full Sales Development Representative position, in which you’ll work towards targets that put you easily on a £50K+ OTE. You will report into the VP Sales who has ranked in the top 10 Female Leaders in SaaS numerous times.
This is a graduate focused organisation and perks include:
* Very close knit team and strong sense of belonging and family
* Annual company holiday to locations In Europe such as Hvar
* Opportunities to attend international events
* Brand new MacBook air when you join
* Beer and Dominos every Thursday
* Fresh fruit delivered weekly to the office
* Gym membership reimbursed monthly (up to £40)
* Frequent social events including pub lunches, roof top office bar, karaoke, events of our choice
* Ambitious and willing enough to hit/exceed targets whilst doing all of the above
* Buddy system for personal development
* Excellent opportunities for growth. Definite timeline for promotion if targets hit
This role would suit someone with excellent communication skills, as well as an analytical mind and lots of curiosity about business. Initially, you’ll spend the bulk of your time researching companies across a number of industries to identify their client bases and needs- knowledge that will benefit you throughout your career. Venatrix is dedicated to representing the very best and most entrepreneurial graduates- please ensure that you indicate in your application why we should be working with you.
Sign up for job alerts - its free