Sales Development Representative
- £40K OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses with salary review
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 13th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
An incredible real time data platform is looking for focused, driven individuals who understand the power of this technology.
Our client is a real time data platform which takes milliseconds to react to how users act online, in comparison to its competitors which take 24 hours. Our client’s platform enables online publishers and brands to almost immediately react to how a customer or reader is acting online. The value of this solution is that brands such as Amazon and Buzzfeed, or publishers such as The Evening Standard and The Mirror, can launch appropriate content and adverts for the consumer reading or shopping (across all platforms) even before the page has loaded. This leads to a bigger impact, greater and more personalised user experience, and increased customer loyalty and purchasing potential.
Gain a deep understanding of the technology and its commercial benefits
Create your own pipeline
Generate leads in relevant industries and spaces
Book meetings for the senior sales team
Manage smaller accounts
Why do I want this job?
· Supercharge your sales career in a company that can do what others can’t in milliseconds
· Be at the forefront of constant technological revolution in a space which all brands and publishers will need to keep their readers/customers happy
· Be part of a young, sociable, but focused team who are committed to turning this company into a multibillion pound business
· Be mentored by people who have headed up teams in some of the biggest companies on the planet
This is a world-class opportunity for a high-calibre graduate. You should be smart, focused, with impeccable communication skills, and inspired by technology and the possibilities that a data platform like this can bring.
Since Venatrix receives over 70 applications for every position we have available, we regret that we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within two working days of completing your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
Sign up for job alerts - its free