Sales Development - MarTech - SaaS
- Up to £30000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 30th January 2020
- Start date:
My client is revolutionising the MarTech space. They are the only social media management platform for B2B marketers allowing the marketing teams of their clients to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence.
Since their founding, they've grown to a team of over 40 with offices in London, Tel Aviv and Atlanta. Their client base shows the quality of their work and the effectiveness of their platform; prestigious clients such as Gartner, Baker McKenzie, Fujistu and Panasonic have worked with them for years and have led to them having a name for doing things well.
We're looking for a high-energy, passionate, SDR to join their London office which is based in a WeWork in lively Hoxton. The main focus of this position is in developing qualified prospects for their sales process through referral network nurturing, partner channel development, and managing of various marketing and social media programs. This is all about relationship building so you need to be the sort of person who enjoys turning on the charm.
You will have…
- Bachelor's degree from a top UK university with a strong academic record and extracurricular achievement
- 1+ years' experience in a sales or similar role
- Outgoing personality with the ability and willingness to make cold calls and speak with people at all professional levels, including senior management
- Ability to utilize superior analytical and critical thinking skills
They recognise that, in order to get the best employees working for them, they have to offer more than just excellent progression, intellectually challenging work and an enjoyable environment. This is why they offer a basic starting salary of £30,000 with an OTE of £50,000.
Sign up for job alerts - its free