Sales Development Executive
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
Salary: £24k basic + £8k OTE
CMap are a leading business management software organisation, helping professional service companies to win more work and deliver it more profitably. With offices in Manchester, London, New York and Orlando and thousands of users in over 60 countries worldwide, there are over $4 billion of live projects currently being managed through CMap!
With a team that combines decades of experience, CMap have built a tool that helps global businesses operate dynamically, efficiently, and effortlessly. They're now searching for ambitious and highly-motivated graduates to join their team in Manchester!
Working with CMap is a fantastic opportunity where progression is encouraged and there is no limit on learning and advancement!
- A competitive basic salary of £24,000
- Y1 OTE of £32,000 (Uncapped!)
- Fantastic opportunities for progression, learning and development
- Regular team socials and events in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Flexible working options
- Fantastic offices with a pool table and PlayStation!
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of CMap, their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have detailed conversations with clients
- Develop a pipeline of prospects via various channels including marketing generated leads, social media research and self-generated leads
- Leverage detailed knowledge of the market and competitors in order to communicate CMap's unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Contact prospect clients, introducing them to CMap software and qualifying their needs and pain points
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with clients, seeking any cross or up-sell opportunities if they arise
- Manage and maintain the company CRM, ensuring all client information and sales activity is input correctly and is up to date
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Confident and adaptable with business acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...