Sales Development Executive
- £22000 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- 23rd August 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive
£22'000 - £24,000 + OTE and great benefits
Do you want to work in a market leading employee benefits company?
This company are a market-leading employee benefits, motivations and rewards company who have been trading for almost 70 years! They offer affordable, scalable employee benefits products to a variety of businesses. They have an extremely supportive and friendly culture with very sociable working hours. They are looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to promote new products into a portfolio of existing clients. This individual is crucial to their business strategy for existing accounts and will open up a variety of options for you within the company
- Target large, international organisations in collaboration with the experienced sales team and set up meetings for the team to pitch the company's innovative products
- You will have the opportunity to earn commission for each meeting that you book, so it is important that the meetings you are making will pay you dividends throughout the sales process
- Understanding the needs of each client to ensure that you sell them the most appropriate package.
- Analysing various industries so that you can identify key players to target for business growth.
- Working directly within a team of motivated sales graduates to work to drive the business forward and help them grow in line with their sales strategy.
- With your tenacious and target driven attitude you will have great success in booking meetings to meet high end clients.
- Having prior experience or an interest in the sales sector will enable to build relationships with clients to sell them the most appropriate package
- Your strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to win business and earn commission
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity with ensure that you are maximising on business opportunities and to raise your profile in the business.
Click the "apply" button now for the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing employee engagement businesses in the world!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free