- Up to £30000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- 7th April 2020
- Start date:
£26,000 - £30,000 + OTE and benefits
Do you want to work in an agile, international training organisation?
This business is a rapidly growing, cash-rich and exciting training provider, who help businesses to maximise their market leverage. They boast an enviable, international client base all of whom have seen impressive results within 6 months of rolling out this training. They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their high performing team and develop in their sales team. The company are pacey, vibrant and current. With extensive training, a supportive management style and beer fridges, they offer something truly special to both their clients and prospective employees.
- Using LinkedIn and other channels, you will be identifying decision makers in large companies so that you can then approach them
- Understanding the needs and challenges of a business so that you can position the training as a solution and set meetings
- Working collaboratively with the marketing department to ensure that you have maximum exposure to potential leads
- Progress through the sales team to ensure that you continually develop your sales skills and earning potential
- With your tenacious and target driven attitude you will have great success in booking meetings to meet high end clients.
- Having prior experience in a B2B sales role will enable to build relationships with clients to sell them the most appropriate package
- Your strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to win business and earn commission
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity with ensure that you are maximising on business opportunities and to raise your profile in the business.
If this sounds like the role for you, hit apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free