Company: Banham Security
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Salary: £24,000 (OTE £32k)
Banham Security has established a reputation for excellence built over eight decades in business - their founder William F Banham invented the first automatic door bolt in 1926 making him a pioneer in the production of high-quality locks. With these time-honoured roots in security, they're now the largest and most recognisable supplier of fire and security systems in the South East.
We're now helping them bring on board bright and driven Sales Consultants to continue driving their commercial growth.
Based at the organisations award-winning London offices, a successful applicant will initially be placed in an office based environment with the aim of becoming a fully qualified field sales Security consultant within 9 to 18 months as dependant on performance.
The role includes:
- Developing and understanding of business and market needs - following up on open leads and closing sales
- Working closely with field surveyors to continue delivering on the clients high standards;
- Using a creative approach to sourcing new business leads via telephone, social media or networking events
- Proactively reaching out to potential new prospects, and being a point of contact for inquiries;
- Keeping CRM up to date with detailed information; closing lost leads, and supporting field surveyors by picking up potential leads
- Using analytic skills to look at historic data, crime, business trends; creatively
- Reporting on the performance of your team of field surveyors from client interaction and follow ups and encouraging positive TrustPilot reviews
- Up-selling contracts i.e. for key holding and monitoring
What is on offer?
- Fantastic basic salary of £24,000 (quarterly bonuses available after probation period)
- Great OTE of £32k
- Pension contributions
- Banham staff and family discount on all Banham products and services.
- Special price cinema tickets from Vue, Odeon and Cineworld e.g. family tickets from £6
- Industry renowned training schemes
Once promoted to the Security Consultant role, an employee will also receive:
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Company car
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Professional presentation and business acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales consultant pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
BAE Systems Graduate Programmes
BAE Systems PLC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Sales Development Representative
25k Base, OTE 33k
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Data Analyst (Financial Services) - London
EY Graduate Programmes
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Reinsurance Analyst