- £23000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- 20th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who they are
My Client is reinventing estate agency in the UK. The way we buy and sell homes is fundamentally broken, so they are revolutionising it by bringing transparency and honesty to the industry. They are a hugely ambitious team, backed by Europe's leading VCs and led by an experienced founding team who have previously built successful businesses.
Their unique ability to offer a cash advance to our clients is transforming the property industry. This coupled with their extraordinary team and a data-led approach truly sets them apart. They are continuously challenging themselves to provide a better customer experience, improve their practices and re-write the estate agency process.
My Client offers a collaborative, fast-paced working environment, perfect for those who want to make a big difference. They're a close knit-team, with monthly socials, football and book clubs, and a catered lunch each Friday for their weekly all-hands.
They are looking for an ambitious Sales Associate that cares passionately about providing honest, bespoke advice to customers tailored to their individual needs. Experience in property is desirable but not essential.
You will be responsible for managing the entire marketing process for a portfolio of properties, working alongside a more experienced Sales Manager. You will help to manage the process from listing to sale agreed. Responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Representing the my client's brand by building relationships with their buyers and sellers
- Conducting viewings and managing enquiries from buyers, continuously looking at ways to improve their process
- Generating and negotiating offers to find the best buyer for their customer's properties
- Supporting the management of your Sales Manager's property portfolio
- Taking pride in offering a great customer experience (for both buyers and sellers)
- Ideally a position for someone with 12+ months experience in a customer-facing sales/client role*
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of integrity and being a trusted advisor - putting the customer first and my client's values
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills - a balance of discipline and multi-tasking
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships coupled with excellent negotiation skills
- An eagerness to truly disrupt the industry
- Ability to get things done and a willingness to work hard. As you will be meeting buyers for property viewings, you will be required to work most evenings and three Saturdays per month (for which you will receive time in lieu)
* The stated qualification and experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. They believe their values set them apart and are their biggest benefit. They take them very seriously and they are at the core of everything they do. Beyond their values they have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- 4% employer pension contribution - they use Welplan as their provider
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working, most of the team work from home one day a week (WFH Wednesdays). They care about if you do your job, not where
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you've got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Catered Friday lunch + monthly team events
- They pay competitively with regular pay reviews. This role is commission based with uncapped earnings
- Plus, if you're ever buying or selling a home they're pretty good at helping with this as well
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free