Sales Associate - Camp.co.uk
Who are we?
We are home to many popular brands in the sector such as Camp Thailand, AmeriCamp, Camp Bali, Invasion Weekend Breaks and Wrestling Travel. We are an innovative, vibrant company who are looking to grow our current offerings as well as expand into new markets such as festivals and events! Here at Invasion, we’re all about culture, so be prepared to join an energetic, passionate & friendly team. We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Associate to join our Camp.co.uk team (founders of Camp Thailand, Camp Bali, Camp Maldives and many other epic Camp locations!) - providing amazing cultural exchange experiences to young people all over the world. We’re all about providing exceptional travel experiences with the most unique tours and activities whilst also making a difference in local communities with English Teaching and Animal Conservation.
About the role
We’re seeking an experienced Sales Associate to sit within our expanding team, working alongside our other Sales Associates to ensure that sales targets and KPIs are not met, but exceeded. Key responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- You will report directly to your line manager with regards to sales numbers, conversion rates, cost per acquisition and KPI’s.
- You will provide detailed and informative sales reports based on the above.
- You will make sales calls & following up with potential leads to increase conversions via an automated calling software.
- You will help to answer customer enquiries & messages via social media.
- You will use a CRM to ensure pax numbers are constantly updated & accurate.
- You will take payments over the phone.
What you will have
It is mandatory that any applications to this role are candidates with experience & expertise in a previous sales role. 2 + years experience is preferred. Experience working within the travel industry is a sought after bonus.
- You will need experience working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- You will need excellent communication & customer service skills.
- You will need a methodical mind to ensure efficient reporting on sales & conversion rates.
- You will need the ability to remain organised & handle multiple tasks at once.
- You will need to be computer literate - excel, word and various CRM experience is highly preferred.
- You will need to be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team.
- You will need a love for travel and understanding of the student market.
- Travel Perks (after first successful year of employment)
- Smart-casual dress code
- The opportunity for training and progression within a globally recognised company
- Regular company events & socials
- A relaxed and social work environment.
- Free parking on site