- Up to £23000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 18th February 2020
- Start date:
- September 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£23k basic + Bonus + Commission (Realistic first-year earnings of £30,000)
Are you a target driven sales candidate looking to work in a consultative sales role with good earning potential?
An award-winning, global professional network & events organisation based in the heart of London are looking to add a Sale Associate to manage and develop their membership network. The business aims to connect, motivate and fast-track members to become more successful in their chosen industry by providing comprehensive insight, expert guidance and practical tools. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for managing the inbound lead pipeline, networking & contacting potential clients to generate interest & gain new business revenue for the team. The company culture encourages collaborative working in a social & friendly environment. Progression within the company is encouraged whether through sales or moving to other areas within the business. Other benefits include all-inclusive trips & monthly incentives.
- Communicating with senior level executives by email and phone to organise sales meetings for a senior director
- Following up with inbound leads to qualify & arrange a meeting if appropriate
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of materials by researching and collecting background information on relevant institutions
- Updating CRM & providing assistance when necessary for pipeline management/sales operation
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree, you will be well equipped to conduct detailed industry research before pitching products/services
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner will mean you're able to confidently communicate with senior decision makers
- outstanding negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels will help you win business and earn commission
- Experience in identifying new leads & successfully adhering to personal KPIs will help you maximise business opportunities and hit targets
Click 'apply' to submit your CV now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free