- £22000.00 to £23000.00 per annum + bonus
- 13th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a target driven sales candidate looking to work in a consultative sales role with amazing earning potential?
An award-winning, Global Professional Network & Events organisation based in the heart of London are looking for a Sales Associate to join their team and manage and develop their membership network. The business aims to connect, motivate and fast-track members to become more successful in their chosen industry by providing comprehensive insight, expert guidance and practical tools to aid them. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for managing the inbound lead pipeline, networking and contacting potential clients to generate interest and gain new business revenue for the team. The company culture encourages collaborative working in a social and friendly environment. Progression within the company is encouraged whether through sales or moving to other areas within the business. Other benefits include all-inclusive trips and monthly incentives.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work effectively alone and as part of a wider team with an understanding that success doesn't come without commitment and hard work.
- Communicating with senior level executives by email and phone to organise sales meetings for a senior director
- Following up with inbound leads to qualify & arrange a meeting if appropriate
- Working directly within a motivated team, to drive the business forward and help them grow in line with their sales strategy.
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of materials by researching and collecting background information on relevant institutions
- Updating CRM & providing assistance when necessary for pipeline management/sales operation
- You will have the opportunity to earn commission for each meeting that you book, so it is important that the meetings you are making will pay you dividends throughout the sales process
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree, you will be well equipped to conduct detailed industry research before pitching products/services
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner will mean you're able to confidently communicate with senior decision makers
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels will help you win business and earn commission
- Experience in identifying new leads & successfully adhering to personal KPIs will help you maximise business opportunities and hit targets
Click 'apply' to submit your CV now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free