Sales and Marketing Executive
Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive
£22,500 - £25,000 + benefits
This company provide a truly bespoke e-learning solution to a variety of businesses from several of the FTSE250 to large not-for-profit organisations. The service that they provide is rooted in behavioural science so they are able to deliver an e-learning solution that truly transforms businesses. They have won a plethora of gold standard awards for e-learning and are regarded as one of the market leaders for their innovative bespoke solutions. They are now looking for a Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive to help with their 2020 expansion.
The successful applicant for the role will:
- Be responsible for supporting Senior Sales Managers with bid and proposal writing so that their tenders are accepted and business is won
- Ensure that a steady pipeline of meetings and opportunities are coming in for the sales team through following up on website enquiries an booking meetings for those sales managers
- Produce content for the website and various white papers to ensure that the company are at the forefront of their prospective clients' minds
- Assist with the sales cycle including producing a tender that clearly fills the client's needs and delivers a compelling reason to buy
- Be in charge of running small marketing campaigns both online using SEO and also event planning so that you are able to engage more prospective customers
To be considered for the role of a Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive you must:
- Have extremely strong writing skills so that you can produce the different types of content needed for this role
- Have an excellent telephone manner so that you can present yourself and the company in a credible and compelling manner
- Be a strong team player and multitasker as you will be juggling multiple responsibilities and deadlines for different stake holders
- Have a 2:1 degree classification or higher as well as a thirst for early responsibility as this role will reward those who want to push themselves
- Be extremely self-driven and complete tasks to a high standard so that clients are not disappointed and targets are not missed
- Have some commercial exposure so that you are able to assimilate into a working environment
If this sounds like the role for you, then click the "apply" button NOW!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.