Sales and Marketing Executive
- Up to £22500.00 per annum + benefits
- 30th April 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Business Development and Marketing Executive
£22,500 + OTE
Are you a creative graduate with excellent creative writing samples and verbal communication skills looking to progress in marketing?
An excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in the online training industry, based in Central London. This rapidly growing business works with top end clients, producing innovative e-learning solutions for which they have won a variety of awards. They are looking for a creative, consultative and driven candidate to help develop bring on new clients and increase revenue. This is a client facing role where you will be attending sales meetings, creating presentations and writing proposals. You will also be responsible for creating marketing collateral, as well as promoting the company through various channels, such as social media. The company culture is exciting and friendly, and personal and professional development of their staff is of the upmost importance.
- Find new leads and secure meetings with buyers of FTSE 250 companies
- Meet your weekly KPIs to help ensure sales targets are hit and revenue is maximised
- Writing marketing collateral, blogs, articles and white papers to help brand engagement
- Create social media campaigns to promote the company
- Present demonstrations to clients to win new business
- Previous experience in a B2B role will demonstrate your experience in hitting targets
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree or above will show your academic ability
- Writing experience will prove your ability to create informative and creative content
- An outgoing and confident personality, with excellent verbal communication will allow you to build good rapport with senior clients
- A strong drive and self-starting attitude will help you exceed sales targets
Click 'Apply' now if this sounds like you're next career step!
Sign up for job alerts - its free