Sales Administrator - Life Residential
We are TRANSPARENT. We believe in HUMILITY. We show RESPECT and TRUST. We offer EMPOWERMENT. We work with INTEGRITY.
These are LiFE Residential’s core values, which our business is built on. We are looking for a Sales Administrator who can demonstrate these and wants to join a growing business that will help you excel in your career.
The primary responsibility of the role is to provide administrative expertise and support for the Sales Department. The Sales Administrator Trainee will ensure a swift, accurate and comprehensive completion of administrative tasks within the sales department.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary, plus bonus
- Relevant qualification funding
- Industry training
- Clear career development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra days for length of service
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private healthcare
- Employee of the month perks
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Company parties
- Team building events
- Time off to complete charity work
LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s privately-owned real estate agencies, recently named the Best Lettings Agent out 15,000 agencies in the country. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 10 branches across prime London locations, and two international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
- Assisting and supporting sales staff with any administration work required including the listing of properties, collation of “sale agreed” documentation, register audits etc
- Ensure all supporting documents for vendors are received and uploaded to the database, including AML requirements before a property is marketed
- Correctly add all updated terms and conditions for vendors onto the database and inform all relevant department
- Live listing audits to amend variables within a listing to maximise visibility
- Comprehensive completion of internal sales cover sheets post SSTC to enable memorandum issue
- Excellent inter personal skills to allow suitable communication with other departments and external clients
- Ensuring property compliance regarding EPC, AML etc
- Handling calls, taking and passing the messages
- Assisting with customers’, clients’ and suppliers’ enquiries in the office
- Being a brand ambassador and building relationships within and outside the company
- Attend sales morning meetings at least once a week in order to maintain excellent lines of communication between the functions, and other meetings according to the needs of the business
- Providing adequate handovers to the team and covering for any absences
- Completing of all other business administration duties and projects as assigned.
- Commitment to provide the highest level of customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels via telephone, letter, email and in person
- Exceptional organizational, time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Outstanding attention to details
- Being able to work on own initiative
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office package and general office skills
- Knowledge of property sector/or law would be beneficial
- GDPR and Anti Money Laundering Training (must be undertaken at the start of employment).
Please contact Tara Kelly to discuss further on 0203 668 1097 / Tara.Kelly@liferesidential.co.uk or apply here today.
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales life residential
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Customer Service Executive
£20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Recruitment Consultant - London
9Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE