- £21000.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 12th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Sales Support Executive
£21,000 - £23,000 + Bonus & Amazing Benefits
Looking to develop your client support, admin & relationship building skills with a leading digital advertising company?
A highly renowned consumer advertising platform are looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive to their team due to rapid expansion. As a Sales Support Executive, you will play a crucial role with onboarding new clients as well as organising product demonstrations, overseeing any meeting actions, managing relationships with new & existing clients etc. Benefits include excellent progression opportunities, state of the art offices, discounted breakfasts and lunches, free gym on-site & performance related bonus! This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to learn & progress as you will be surrounded by people with excellent knowledge to help you develop.
- First point of contact for clients, responding quickly & efficiently as well as providing administrative support to sales team
- Build effective working relationships with client base & handle any queries efficiently
- Fully verse yourself in the product and service offering and assisting and coaching new clients in the use of the platform
- Establish goals, analyse growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
- Collaborating with senior team members to refine the on boarding process
- A polite and professional manner will allow you build rapport with clients/customers & colleagues
- Experience in previous phone-based customer support / help desk environment would be helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will help you when liaising with clients as well as maximising effectiveness within your team
- Being organised and pro-active with keen attention to details will mean you can efficiently keep on top of the workload and manage the constantly varying demands of the role
- Confident using Microsoft office packages
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking to utilise your skills within an award-winning media company with excellent progression opportunities
Sign up for job alerts - its free