Sales Activation Manager | Drinks Brand | Universities
- £21000 to £22000 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 3rd November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
Two key things. Energy and adventure. We are looking for people that can hit targets, spark conversation and build relationships fast!
We are the fastest growing brand within the UK energy market and is now available at over 70 UNIVERSITIES and 600 OFFICES nationwide! It will be your responsibility to activate these sites in creative ways and bring new accounts on board!
Your tasks would include;
- Feet on the ground across our key image accounts: Universities and Offices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with catering managers and student experience teams.
- Innovating to improve sales & compliance in universities
- Orchestrating team plans during freshers and key events
- Keeping in contact with, and visiting key clients
- Sell-in new blends and creating hype around the product
- Reporting market trends, challenges and opportunities
- Source new sales accounts and opportunities
- You are the face of the brand across the UK!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You don't often get the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK. You will also be working with passionate and experienced sales managers with proven industry success. Together we will work with you on personal development, progression and training. Nothing here is set in it's ways, you have an opportunity to help define and build this brand.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with a love
of being out-and-about, networking and meeting people!
Quick progressoion and growth in a FMCG start up
Starting salary of £21k plus yearly travel
Company holidays (yearly ski trip)
Sign up for job alerts - its free