Sales Account Manager (Road Freight)
Are you looking for a new challenging role within sales & customer service?
Are you driven and have a passion for succeeding within the workplace?
Europa Worldwide Group are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity as a Sales Account Manager, to join our fantastic sales Department.
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is an ambitious independent logistics operator with five divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers. It provides market leading products and services to leading international and UK businesses who have chosen Europa because of its commitment to providing best in class services.
Your responsibilities for this amazing opportunity will consist of achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and telesales (outbound calls) targets as dictated by the line Manager and for maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable.
Here at Europa Worldwide Group, we are currently going through some very exciting growth plans within our Road division. We currently have a national sales team and we’re looking to grow that team significantly through our very rewarding "RAM Scheme".
If you’re looking for a career in sales, are customer service focussed with a pro-active attitude and have that natural 'sales spark’, then we can offer you a role that has excellent financial rewards and natural career progression.
Below are the average earnings within the first 3 years:
· Year 1 - £31,578
· Year 2 - £44,328
· Year 3 - £52,862
Our Ideal Person:
· Strong, confident, and resilient personality.
· Ideally come from a sales or road freight background, but this is not essential.
· Driven to succeed in the workplace and a keen learner.
· Keen to develop and excel within a career in sales.
· Passionate about sales and customer service.
· Have fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
In this role, you will:
· Source sales leads using the Company’s in-house CMS or other sources of information.
· Make telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients to profile and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the Europa product portfolio.
· Visit potential customers and prepare quotations for presentation to the customer.
· Manage the accounts in your business base by maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier.
· Make regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
In reward for your hard work:
- £25,000k starting salary with an uncapped commission scheme, progression and career development
- Company car from day 1, laptop and phone
- 24 days holidays + bank holidays
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period)
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- Contributory company pension scheme
If you think this great opportunity is for you, apply today!
Please note - if you submit your CV, you are giving Europa Worldwide Group Ltd and its subsidiaries consent to hold your personal data.
Please note, all applications will be dealt with according to General Data Protection Regulations. Europa Worldwide Group are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership
Europa Worldwide Group
Europa Worldwide Group is one of the largest privately owned transport & logistics companies in the UK. We employ over 1300 people with 16 sites in the UK & have a presence across the globe.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales account manager road freight europa worldwide
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Project Management Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - East Midlands
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year