Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager - Southampton - £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on level of experience) + commission (Up to £52k Avg Earnings) - ASAP Start
Here at Europa Worldwide Group, we are currently going through some very exciting growth plans within our Road division. We currently have a national sales team and we’re looking to grow that team significantly through our very rewarding "RAM Scheme".
If you’re looking for a career in sales, are customer service focussed with a pro-active attitude and have that natural 'sales spark’, then we can offer you a role that has excellent financial rewards and natural career progression.
Below are the average earnings within the first 3 years.
- Year 1 - £31,578
- Year 2 - £44,328
- Year 3 - £52,862
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales driven and entrepreneurial individual, who wants a role where they can build their own mini business and eventually develop into a position where your managing your own team.
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1300 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time.
Europa Road operates across 13 UK branches.
Your responsibilities for this amazing opportunity will consist of achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and telesales targets as requested by the line Manager as well as maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable.
This is where you come in:
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join our highly successful Road Freight team. We require driven individuals, who are motivated by building a strong and successful customer base and the financial rewards that this provides.
Our Ideal Person:
- A strong, confident, and resilient personality
- Ideally some sales experience (although this is not essential)
- Passionate about sales and customer service.
- The ability to work well and thrive under pressure, within a targeted environment.
- Have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal with an impressive telephone manner.
- Be eager to learn, develop and excel in your career within sales.
In this role, you will:
- Source sales leads using the Company’s in-house CMS or other sources of information.
- Make telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients to profile and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the Europa product portfolio.
- Visit potential customers and prepare quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Manage the accounts in your business base by maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier.
- Make regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
What you can expect from us:
- £25,000 to £30,000 starting salary, depening on level of experience, with an uncapped commission scheme, progression and career development
- Company car from day 1, laptop and phone
- 24 days holidays + bank holidays
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period)
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- Contributory company pension scheme
Please note - if you submit your CV, you are giving Europa Worldwide Group Ltd and its subsidiaries consent to hold your personal data.
Please note, all applications will be dealt with according to General Data Protection Regulations. Europa Worldwide Group are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Europa Worldwide Group
Europa Worldwide Group is one of the largest privately owned transport & logistics companies in the UK. We employ over 1300 people with 16 sites in the UK & have a presence across the globe.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales account manager europa worldwide
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Technical Consultant - Glasgow
Graduate Banking Services - London
Graduate Production Support Analyst - UK
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Development Graduate - Dublin
€31 to 35k
Republic of Ireland
MDS Graduate Scheme - North
£22,000 to £23,000
North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire