Sales Account Manager
- £23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 18th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Sales Account Manager
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum + Commission + MORE
Are you a target driven individual looking for a consultative sales account manager position with a top brand within the Events industry?
One of London's leading Event & Publishing companies is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to work across their highly successful Engineering and Construction portfolio concentrating on their Awards ceremonies & conferences. As a sales consultant, you will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with existing accounts and developing new relationships to ensure sales targets are met. You will benefit from a collaborative & supportive environment, excellent personal development, autonomy & rapid career progression.
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts in order to increase revenue across the portfolio.
- Working towards weekly and monthly team targets ensuring the focus is on both activity and revenue to ensure you fulfil your sales potential and maximise your commission
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline through to ensure sales targets are met & exceeded
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to updates key stakeholders & managers frequently
- Actively contribute to exciting office culture and environment.
- Previous sales experience with a proven record of working towards & achieving sales targets
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree ensure that you are able to comprehend and demonstrate complex ideas and solutions
- A demonstrable proactive, highly driven and resilient attitude will allow you to comfortably navigate through challenges faced within the role
- Strong communication, analytic and listening skills will enable you to successfully communicate with senior decision makers
- A confident, self-assured personality with a strong sense of integrity to ensure that you are capable of taking ownership and ultimate responsibility for your success
If an Account Manager opportunity within a market leading events & publishing company, sounds like a perfect role for you, click the apply button NOW!
Sign up for job alerts - its free