Sales Account Executive
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in sales? Join our team as a Sales Account Executive, where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and exciting companies in the industry. We are seeking a dynamic and driven individual to help us grow our business and take our sales efforts to the next level. If you are passionate about sales, have a proven track record of success, and are looking for a career that offers unlimited growth potential, we want to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step toward an exciting and fulfilling career as a Sales Account Executive.
- Competitive starting salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- Team building events
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
The Role of a Sales Account Excutive:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identify new business opportunities and expand the company's customer base.
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on industry trends to identify potential clients and industries to target.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to deliver exceptional customer service and solutions.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and goals.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to clients.
- Negotiate and close deals with clients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activity and client information in the company's CRM system.
Ideal Candidate for the Sales Administrator role:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in sales, with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the technology industry is a plus but not required.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market-leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus on Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, FinTech Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultants.
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
Times Top100 Graduate Head Hunter, £40k First Year11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
Graduate Executive Search Consultant10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london sales account executive graduate recruitment buchanan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London, Mayfair (north), Grosvenor Square
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Account Manager - TPP - £50,000