- Competitive starting salary and target-based incentives
- Supportive training schemes
- Fun, social and supportive working environment
- Monthly awards and social events
- Equal, diverse and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
- Remote working options available
The Graduate Sales Executive role involves:
- 3- month training scheme - developing business acumen, and providing the tools for excellent sales and customer service capabilities
- Proactively identifying and acquiring new sales opportunities
- Sustaining current client relationships
- Establishing customer needs and meeting those expectations
- Working towards sale and call rate targets
- Closing sales with new and existing clients
What are they looking for in a Graduate Sales Executive?
- 2:1 graduate
- Individuals who are personable and enjoy client interaction
- Candidates with a great work ethic and who are self-motivated
- Individuals who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Applicants must have strong organisational skills with basic computer competency
- Sales experience preferred
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative
£35,900 basic +£20,300 OTE
NEW Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
£25,000 + free accommodation, subsidised meals and laundry
East Midlands, Shirebrook
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning grad scheme!) - 2021/2022 Graduates
£22k to £35k (OTE after 3 years £70K+)
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, International, Leeds, Manchester
Human Resources Coordinator
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2022 - CENTRAL LONDON
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
G&E Partners Lifescience - Executive Search Consultant
My Recruitment Career