- Competitive salary with competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Learn how to provide excellent customer service in this sector
- Engaging and managing pre-existing clients
- Establishing customer needs and meeting those expectations
- Proactively identifying and acquiring new clients
- Closing sales with new and existing clients
- Recent graduate with a 2:1 or higher
- Available to work within central London
- Energetic and motivated individuals with a want to succeed with a true industry leader
- Resilient individuals with a desire for fast career progression
- Applicants must have strong sales capabilities, ideally demonstrated by experience
The company based in London and is the industry leader in the FinTech market.
The business prides itself on providing bespoke and quality driven service to the FinTech sector.
As a result of continued success in recent years the business is looking to expand in order to match this growth by recruiting a number of new graduates.
The role on offer is in the company's flag ship office in London's financial sector.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...