SAGlobal Europe Ltd- Graduate Programme 2019
- Wales, Cardiff
- Apply by:
- 13th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
SAGlobal delivers Microsoft Dynamics 365 and industry- specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and everyday we help over 17,5000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organisations. We’re a different kind of consulting company. We’re run by consultants, we’re agile, committed and capable as we've proven over and over again to our customers.
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent working environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture - keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
How we work
We are nothing without our quality standards and will always favour providing the best outcomes over a rushed job. Our customers are our world and we are committed to their success.
SAGlobal is about a culture of collaboration, charged by the innovative ideas and approaches of our team collectively. Ideas are shared, built upon and improved, not trophies to be won.
We work in a constantly changing industry built on the forefront of new technology. This brings ongoing opportunities to learn, bring world class expertise to our clients and grow as an organisation.
What we offer
Every year, we give a group of graduates their first ever business cards as they embark on their careers in the IT industry with Microsoft’s leading-edge products and technologies. This year we’re doing it all again with opportunities in sales and marketing, IT Consulting and technical/development roles.
Successful graduates will receive a 12-month structured training programme and a competitive salary. We can offer an exciting working environment with great development opportunities working with some of the best and most experienced consultants and clients from around the globe.
• Competitive annual salary
• Annual leave entitlement 26 days per year plus UK bank holidays
• Private health insurance & life insurance
• Opportunity to travel
• Contributory pension
• In office refreshments
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 2.1 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted). Preference for IT / business degrees or related disciplines or modules
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus but not a requirement
• Self-starter, motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Keen interest in technology and business systems
Sign up for job alerts - its free